Avondale Office 13065 W McDowell Road, Suite C-130 Avondale, AZ 85392 Hours: Monday-Friday 8a.m. to 5p.m, Saturday 8 a.m. to 12 p.m
Laveen Office 7205 South 51st.Ave, Suite 102 Laveen, AZ 85339 Hours: 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
Phoenix Office 4700 N. 51st Avenue, Suite 4 Phoenix, AZ 85031 Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Great video from Nickelodeon #KidsTigether Townhall on COVID19
Click on the button below to watch!
We understand that right now it can seem scary to go anywhere especially a doctor’s appointment. That’s why we remain committed to continue providing our families with safe in-person care in all of our clinics, while adhering to all CDC guidelines.
Many families have stayed away from the doctor’s office and missed out on important preventive and primary care due to concerns about COVID-19.
Now is the time to schedule an appointment.
- Vaccines: Vaccines are critical for defending against dozens of serious conditions that threaten children. With vaccine rates declining amid the pandemic, the CDC warns that risks of measles and other vaccine-preventable illnesses are increasing. The CDC and the American Academy of Pediatrics are strongly urging parents to not postpone needed vaccinations.
- Annual well checks: During this visit, your pediatrician performs a complete examination to ensure your child is developing properly – and to make a plan for extra care if needed. In fact, the American Academy of Pediatrics is emphasizing the importance of wellness visits and immunizations right now.
- Sick visits: Many injuries and illnesses get worse without treatment. If you believe your child should be seen by a provider but are nervous about leaving home, please contact our office to schedule, we are offering telemedicine appointments.
Accepted Insurance Plans:
· All AHCCCS Plans
· Aetna Whole Health/Aetna Leap/Banner-Aetna
· Ambetter (AZ Complete Care)
· AZ Foundation (AZFMC)
· Beech Street
· Coventry/First Health
· Golden Rule
· Provider Network of America
· Three Rivers
· United HealthCare
· USA Managed Health
· Zelis Healthcare
This list is not comprehensive as there are many insurance plans and sub-plans available.
We recommend that you check with your insurance company prior to your appointment to confirm your benefits, immunization coverage, and any specifics regarding pediatric care. Please remember that verification of benefits is not a guarantee of payment, and you are ultimately responsible for payment of all services that are not covered by your insurance plan once the claim has been processed. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our office at 623-846-7575.
* For newborns, don’t forget to add your new baby to your policy within 30 days of birth; otherwise, services will not be covered by your plan.
|2-1-1 Arizona||211||http://arizona.myresourcedirectory.com||Multiple resources|
|Care1st Avondale Resource Center||623-333-2703||http://www.avondaleaz.gov||Multiple resources|
|Maricopa County Human Services||602-506-5911||https://www.maricopa.gov/5270/Human-Services||Multiple resources|
|Chicanos Por La Causa||602-257-0700||http://www.cplc.org||Multiple resources|
|Hope Women’s Center||602-715-0999||http://hopewomenscenter.org||Diapers|
|Hope Women’s Center||623-875-4549||http://hopewomenscenter.org||Diapers|
|Association of Arizona Food Banks||602-528-3434||http://www.azfoodbanks.org||Food Resources|
|Avondale Food and Clothing Bank||623-932-9135||http://affcb.org||Food Resources (Baby Box)|
|St. Mary’s Food Bank||602-242-3663||http://www.firstfoodbank.org||Food Resources|
|New Life Center||623-932-4404||https://www.newlifectr.org/||Domestic Violence|
|De Colores Shelter||602-269-1515||http://www.cplc.org||Domestic Violence|
|Community Action Program||623-222-1000||https://www.surpriseaz.gov/3549/Community-Action-Program-CAP||Utilities Assistance|
|Community Action Program||623-936-2760||http://www.tollesonaz.org||Utilities Assistance|
|AZ Dept. of Economic Security||https://des.az.gov/services/basic-needs/community-action-agencies||Utilities Assistance|
|AZ Dept. of Housing||602 506-2000||http://www.azhousing.gov||Housing Assistance|
|Phoenix Rescue Mission||602-688-6211||https://phoenixrescuemission.org/||Homelessness|